THE PERSON THAT I ADMIRE THE 

MOST – MY AUNT

There are a lot of people in this world that help in shaping our futures and the kind of people we will become when we grow older. We all have this one person that we can share everything with, for me it is my aunt- Purva.
She is not a famous celebrity or a billionaire entrepranuer or a star sportsperson but for me she is the best person in the world. It is not because of the adoration we feel towards each other as relatives but because - whether it be encouraging me to stand out in the crowd or recommending good books, she has always been there when I needed her.
A few years ago, I was burdened under peer pressure and had lost all hope in myself that is when she gave me the courage to be confident and optimistic. She made me fall in love with my own self and happily look forward to whatever comes next.
I have seen her play the role of a mother, wife and daughter-in-law apart from an aunt and I must say she manages to capture it perfectly. She shows the utmost veneration and affection for everyone around. Her morale as well as social ethics are the ones that have made her who she is and I try and copy her behavior and mannerism. She has taught me to never stop fighting the demons that you cross paths with and to believe in yourself. She is a lamp that burns bright and shows me the way through the darkest dungeons of life.

I idolize her for she is the only one who has managed to break down my walls and show me the path to endless possibilities. I have and will always thrive to be more like her, to be perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ForTheSelfMade

The Post 370 Era.

Ozymandias- A King Full Of Regret