Natalia Kills Bullies X-Factor Contestant.

Nobody really understands how much words can effect a person's feelings, self-esteem or ego. We completely exploit our freedom of speech by misusing it to the fullest. Sure! You can go ahead and state your opinion to a variety of subjects but , I think, as people of a human society we owe our fellow humans a little respect. Insulting somebody at this level in front of such a large crowd is absolutely inacceptable. As somebody who feels so harshly against bullying, I feel as if where there are celebrities who highly support anti-bullying , celebrities like her are disgusting. I have never in my life felt so strongly against something.
"Respect Of Originality" She asks? I hardly think she should be using the word respect. Joe Irwin took it amazingly and the audience present also booed Kills. I was happy to hear how she and her husband were fired as the X-Factor did not think them to be capable of judging the show. In one night Natalia killed  her's as well as her husband's career. 'Respect for artists' Is not something she can do as by behaving so , she is disrespecting the art. 
In the end I think if celebrities want the respect of the public they should first learn to respect the public. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ForTheSelfMade

The Post 370 Era.

Ozymandias- A King Full Of Regret