Life is a series of moments. some happy. Some sad. Who we are and what we are is shaped by these moments.
If we don't experience the difficult and trying times, what would we be?
This is the balance of human nature. I just have to except this fact.
You know some people are happy able to be happy even in sad times. I just have to master that. I know I will. I hope other people do too.
This one time I was talking this classmate of mine and she told me that my problems were nothing compared to hers. And what problem was that you asked- "My parents don't allow me to use Facebook!!!"
I felt like slapping her at the same time being tremendously jealous. I asked if that is the only thing that bothered her. That that was her only problem. She replied with a "Yaaaaaaaa, what else,yaar. But just because my problem is not a life or death situation doesn't mean my problem is not big. I am missing out on so much. My social life is in danger!!!!!."
I was completely speechless. I don't have a Facebook account and I can assure you I am not missing out on anything. But then that's her, and I doubt anything I say will matter so I let it be.
At this point I was really jealous. I didn't want to be but  I AM human, after all.
So some people have more happy times than sad.
But this doesn't effect me as I know that later on when all of us have to face the real world I'll be a little better equipped. I wish her luck is all. I guess what I am trying to say by this is that don't blame god or anyone else for that matter for what your going through. Yes, it is normal to be cross but make sure at the back of your mind somewhere deep your taking notes and learning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ForTheSelfMade

The Post 370 Era.

Ozymandias- A King Full Of Regret