Is The Glass Half Empty Or Half Full?

It's the age old question that categorizes you as a pessimist or optimist. An experiment conducted by psychologists to discover more about  the human psychology. It all seems pretty stupid to me. I mean you know me! My eccentric personality and deep thoughts. I have many a times found myself at the border where one situation bends me towards one side and another towards the other.
I have been asked this question lot of times (seriously guys! its overated!) I have never been able to answer it because if I say its half empty am i really a pessimist? And if I say half full, well , am I really an optimist?
After putting much thought into it I have derived a conclusion. That instead of pondering over it I'd rather drink the water and then think about whether I'm still thirsty. If yes, then where to get more water from?
I am a realist, I don't always think positive and I'm surely not always negative. I live in the pleasant moment that is now but at the same time tend to think about the unknown future. I believe in reality and facing it. Whether it is positive or negative, well............ I don't think I care. So yes, you don't have to be a pessimist or optimist. You can be a realist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ForTheSelfMade

The Post 370 Era.

Ozymandias- A King Full Of Regret