Skeletons In My Closet

I took a deep breath and leaned in to look inside the closet. It's huge Mahogany frame seemed scary to my little personality. I was scared at what I might see or what might see me. The closet was bigger on the inside. It was dark and empty.

I kept one foot inside and then the next until the hidden shadows had engulfed me. I closed the door timidly still not completely sure whether this was the place I should hide in from the outside dangers.
I felt the presence of someone behind me but had nowhere to run. The door was closed , there was no looking back. I had to deal with the dangers within. I turned around to see a stone white skeleton looking down on me. With horror written on my face and a silent gasp I took a step back.
All the bones did was stare using their eyeless sockets. I don't know from where my parched lips found words.
"Who are you?"
Upon hearing my soft voice the skeleton seemed to smile.
" Darling, I'm the one who you find when you run from your problems. I'm the skeleton you have in your closet"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ForTheSelfMade

The Post 370 Era.

Ozymandias- A King Full Of Regret